DON’T MISS PURITY, PURPOSE & LEADERSHIP SUMMIT 2019
It was just yesterday after some moment of warm fellowship in church, when a brother I respect so much walked up to me and said,
”I am so excited about your next program, but I have issues accepting the personality of one of the icons on the poster.”
I told him “I understand,” because it took me sometime before I could finally accept him as one of the icons of leadership in Africa.
While I was on my way home, I ruminated on how and why it was difficult to find an almost perfect secular leader in the continent. We would have used great men who are fathers in the body of Christ but again, we wanted to avoid the error of bias. It dawned on me that we do not truly have great leaders in Africa!
That explains why we are exactly at this point today; a continent blessed with the best, yet feasting on the world’s crumbs.
We have leaders in the Church but not in the world. But Jesus said we are the Light of the world (Matt. 5:14)
So, what’s missing?
1. We have refused to go out to where our light will shine and matter the most!
2. The few who have made it there, have been thrown out because of incompetence and inability to stand their ground for the course of righteousness.
3. Many have withdrawn voluntarily when they couldn’t cope with the negative pressure surrounding the hill they were sent to light up!
Do we want a better future for ourselves and our children?
Do we desire to have a continent we can call the giant among other continents?
NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE A GIANT LEAP OF FAITH TO SEEK KNOWLEDGE FROM ABOVE, SO WE CAN GET ON TOP, STAY ON TOP AND LIGHT UP AFRICA!
If this is your desire for Africa,
Join me and other seasoned speakers:
1. Mr George Charisma (Lead, Capacity Enhancement Leadership Academy, Cameroon).
2. Mr. Oladoja Olusola (Consultant, Human Resource & Development; He also works with UBA, Lagos, Nigeria).
At this year’s summit, we will be focusing on the principles of Purity & Integrity, Discovery & Fulfilment of Purpose and everything you need to know about leadership.
You can’t regret you came, that’s a sure bet!
Teens Hub Africa…Bridging the gap, raising giants.
With love from my heart,
Fapohunda, David O’ Dinla.
President/Director of Operations, Teens Hub Africa.
This summit is in partnership with CELA, Cameroon.
Proudly supported by:
*Fiery Darts League.
*Chapel of Faith, FUTA.
*Bridge Builders Community.
*African Parents Hub.